anyone got a decky spot for saturday?

neal82

after my sub par effort last sunday in the social, i'm pretty keen to get out on again on saturday if anyone is heading outside/in the bay chasing snaps.

wouldn't mind getting a proper crack offshore after last weekends dodgy conditions. i've got gear and will obviously split costs.

thanks

neal

i'd love to mate, but i'm one of the unfortunate masses that have to work tomorrow and i definately need my beauty sleep. i've never fished the river and am pretty keen to give it a crack one day.

seems i'm being a bit picky with my choice of days, but am hitting up the pub to watch the broncos with some mates on sunday arvo and might be a little too dusty on monday morning to commit to a decky spot that someone else could take

i'd love to mate, but i'm one of the unfortunate masses that have to work tomorrow and i definately need my beauty sleep. i've never fished the river and am pretty keen to give it a crack one day.

seems i'm being a bit picky with my choice of days, but am hitting up the pub to watch the broncos with some mates on sunday arvo and might be a little too dusty on monday morning to commit to a decky spot that someone else could take

I have to work today too lol I try not miss fishing 3 nights after full moon for nothing. Had my best success over the past year on this moon phase and i love late tides no one else out :whistle:

Had a crack yesterday, Ended up tagging along in my mates boat around 12am. Was going to take mine but mates were already out.

Fishing was good we got 10 squire over 40cm.Got a whole heap under. About 7 jewies around 60-70 and a few taylor.

Lost a number of good fish which included big snapper and big jewies which our light gear couldnt handle.

Worst thing happened though. I lost my favourite combo.Fuego 2500 with tcurve t series 2-5kg. Casted it out and waited for for plastic to sink and i just put the rod down to grab something and it took off. I tried to grab it but it went straight in the drink. Too late at night to jump in. Pretty annoyed about it but yeah it was my fault for leaving it on side.

I havnt got any photos of the fish but this is what we just kept.

post-9281-144598809172_thumb.jpg

Shane

sucks about the rod - funny enough I know how you feel

It hit me today. Last night i didnt realise it too much as my mate let me use his gear after.

I hope someone finds it and uses it. It was such a good setup.

I had just bought the reel off gordo too.

Shouldnt have sold me sol but oh well lesson learnt.

Shane

Archived