12v Guys Intro

12v-Guys

G'day AFO'ers.

Let me start off by saying that i am a previous member (BASSTURD).

& i would like to introduce myself now as the 12v Guys.

Me and my father-in-law have decided to do a little something in our spare time to feed our addictions for 12v accessories/ lighting/ torches etc.

We are putting up for sale 12v LED Strip Lighting i will have a big range of lighting to suit your BOAT INTERIOR, CAMPSITE LIGHTING(rigid lights with various attachments)and INTERIOR CAR LIGHTING as our main product and other 12v items such as

-Flood Lights

-Spot Lights

-Cigarette Lighter Accessories eg. Phone Chargers, iPhone Chargers, Inverters etc.

Non-12v Items May Include

-CREE LED Torches

-LED Headlamps SUPER BRIGHT(Ideal for fishing)

-Others to come...

So to wrap it up. Over the coming weeks i will be posting up some of the great items that we have up forsale and i will have a special AFO Price List.

I will add that over the next few months we will be looking into having a decent stand @ Fernvale Markets every Sunday and possibly other Market areas / Shows.

I hope i get your support and look forward to talking with you in the future.

(AFO admin if there is anything else i need to run past you please let me know)

thanks guys i will have a bit of a post coming up soon but i dare say ill share the facebook link to make it easier for everyone. but as i said i will be at Fernvale Markets and maybe some brisbane markets towards the end of the year.

cheers.

Hayden

Archived