Interest in a charter off Fraser Island 3 day 3 night

tugger

I'm am going to book on a charter in winter next year that leaves from hervey bay and fishes alround frazer island i know people who have been on this one and they say its the ducks nuts. Its called 'Time and Tide' charters and is a large cateraman that takes 10 people max as is $8500 for the whole boat so its just $850 each person if we get the 10.

If anyone is interested in joining me there is already 2 of us from AFO going and we could make it a group booking from AFO. So chat here and let me know if your interested they target

red emperor

snapper

big reef mangrove jacks

cobia

cod

coral trout

sweet lip

thought i'd go in winter to try to get the best weather and will chat to the skipper soon as when a good time so we still have plenty of time to plan and book holidays etc

I'll get some dates in in about a weeks time but remember its in about a years time

Hey Tugger, any certain dates that your looking at going??

Cheers

Matt

genisis has added a link and they just fish from the cat day and night

3 days 850 bucks is pretty good value if you get the whole group booked

Mark is there a website we can check out, Do we just fish off the cat or do they have a smaller boat etc

Sounds interesting :)

Hi Mark

My 40th is this year and was looking at doing a trip on Auroara II or with KJ outta Hervey Bay, BUT they need you to get a crew of 4 together. This trip might be 6 months or so after my 40th, but certainly looks like an option. Very interesting.

Matty - we may get a chance to nick off from all an d sundry responsibilites. :P:P

Mark, when do you need to know / deposit etc.???

Thanks

Glenn

done that trip with time and tide on the big blue cat with the extra pontoon down the tunel, was a great boat very stable considering what happened to us,we crossed the breaksea spit in 30 knot winds chased by a huge storm. was very hair raising boat was vertical at times, every one severly seasick except me and the skipper.

got some great fish before the weather chased us in.

dont know if its the same operators but take your own gear all they had was alveys

Archived