G'day everyone

LuXoR

hi everyone.. just a short introduction on myself..

i am from singapore.. studying university here.. i love fishing.. cos to me fishing is an activity for me to relax myself.. back in Singapore.. i will find time every month to go on a fishing trip..

to me.. i prefer to catch some sea bass.. but basically any fish will do.. cos i like the surprise feeling when you see the fish you caught surfaced.. haha..

LuXoR

LuXoR wrote:

hi everyone.. just a short introduction on myself..

i am from singapore.. studying university here.. i love fishing.. cos to me fishing is an activity for me to relax myself.. back in Singapore.. i will find time every month to go on a fishing trip..

to me.. i prefer to catch some sea bass.. but basically any fish will do.. cos i like the surprise feeling when you see the fish you caught surfaced.. haha..

LuXoR

aha, another bites the dust! welcome aboard fellow singaporean! you'll find that this AFO forum is AS addictive as fishing, if not MORE! soon u'll be hooked for life! haha!

Dan23 wrote:

hey,

It'd be great if you could post some pics and stories in the overseas section of some fishing trips from home. I always enjoy reading about what sort of fishing people in other countries do.

Here're some links to SG anglers and their catches! Something I can definitely be proud of even thou I do not know them personally and I did not start fishing til I came to Brissey! Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/yonghui1880/

http://pachome1.pacific.net.sg/~kcsk/catchof.htm

thanks for the welcome..

well in sg.. what i normally get is cattie.. sometimes will have luck on sea bass.. but the chances is very very slim... as for stingray.. is a seasonal fish i could say.. will only get it around december to mid january..

LuXoR wrote:

thanks for the welcome..

well in sg.. what i normally get is cattie.. sometimes will have luck on sea bass.. but the chances is very very slim... as for stingray.. is a seasonal fish i could say.. will only get it around december to mid january..

Haha dun forget our threadfin salmon too...

Archived