Imported key west

shortie

Supply and demand and possibly wages.

Aussie market is far far smaller than the US market. In Australia to return the owners an annual profit of x dollars from y number of sales they need to sell at a higher price than in the US where the number of sales could possibly be 100's of times higher. Therefore to achieve the same annual profit they can work on a smaller margin per unit.

>http://keywestboatsdirect.com/key-west/boat-models/164

there is pricing on the website but definatelly possible to get options added at little or no extra cost.

That is just the cost of the boat right? I'm guessing the importing makes up the other 10-15k?

Notice the hydraulic power pole and the trim tabs

Main use it will see is the tournament bream scene in tasmania

Don't get me wrong it's a bloody nice boat but buying it to mainly catch bream out of??? I don't get it. Looks like an offshore weapon, not an up the creek, around the pontoons bream chaser.

Don't get me wrong it's a bloody nice boat but buying it to mainly catch bream out of??? I don't get it. Looks like an offshore weapon, not an up the creek, around the pontoons bream chaser.

I'm with you on this one Wayne :lol:

I used to fish for bream then i realised there are real fish in the ocean that can actually pull the skin off custard :whistle:

cheers tim :)

I used to fish for bream then i realised there are real fish in the ocean that can actually pull the skin off custard :whistle:

Some people enjoy it....

If you get good at it, theres alot of money and gear to be won in the comps they do.

Im thinking of selling my boat and getting a small tinny and getting into bream fishing.

Someone want to teach me how to catch them on lures.

I can catch them on gulp 2" prawns and ecogear prawns haha

Shane

If you get good at it, theres alot of money and gear to be won in the comps they do.

Shane

Heres what the top money earners have made in the 12 years since the bream comps started.

/>http://www.bream.com.au/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=655

Not exactly big money.

I have tried the Bream kayak comps and I bloody hate the little buggers. It might have something to do with the fact I have never caught one in a comp...

Anyway back to the big beautiful boat, I'm in love :kiss:

Some people enjoy it....

Im thinking of selling my boat and getting a small tinny and getting into bream fishing.

Someone want to teach me how to catch them on lures.

I can catch them on gulp 2" prawns and ecogear prawns haha

Shane

do you want me shoot you now or later bro? just let me know lol

• 1 month later...

Shane

Heres what the top money earners have made in the 12 years since the bream comps started.

/>http://www.bream.com.au/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=655

Not exactly big money.

I have tried the Bream kayak comps and I bloody hate the little buggers. It might have something to do with the fact I have never caught one in a comp...

Anyway back to the big beautiful boat, I'm in love :kiss:

Not to mention that the GF winner usually takes away a new boat or car.... Wouldnt mind getting one of these for 3 days fishing....
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfSACxO_tE

Archived