Unwanted Austackle Takeda Fireblade *PRICE DROP*

Dell

Hey Guys,

Have an unwanted prize. Brand NEW with tags austackle takeda fireblade rod, comes with rod bag. 2.10m Takeda Fireblade Spinstik 1-3kg. ($169 at fishin.com.au)

Asking $80 or it'll end up as Garden Stakes to hold some tomatoes :):)

Pick up western suburbs SHERWOOD.

cheers

I just looked at the title and thought you were being Captain Obvious.

Shoot Ezy a PM. I managed to rip him off, I mean sell him, a camostick.

got a nice flattie around 50cm and a jewie around 55cm on the camo stick yesterday so worth the few bucks! :lol:

i have a jurassic gold, that got used once and three of the eye inners fell out of the metal rings, all you need is one more rod and you maybe able to make one of those tripod shaped plant frames, i hear there the go ;) pm if interested :pinch:

Haha, I used to own a CamoStix and they are actually pretty decent for the price...

Also felt the Fireblade and it wasn't that bad for the price, it would be perfect for someone just starting out with plastics..

Good luck with the sell Dell, and Congrates on the 4th place over the weekend!

It is not hard to see why sponsors are not lined up to support this forum and its members and it is even easier to see why the try and bail out so quick when they do.

Indeed. Very disappointing to see the mocking on this thread considering all the noise being made recently about being fair and all...

I would almost wager that the attitude shown by members is mirroring that sponsors somewhat.

Other sponsors of the site that don't act the same way seem to be spared the mocking

Not to mention the current site sponsors have EARNED the respect from the greater AFO community not jumping on here and demanded it straight away, I have the greatest respect for the current sponsors going about there business with out ramming it down our throats with constant name dropping "Steve Morgan this Steve Morgan that" A Lot can be taken from the way lance and rob have conducted them selves on here and what they do for AFO.

just my 2c

Cheers ;)

I would almost wager that the attitude shown by members is mirroring that sponsors somewhat.

Other sponsors of the site that don't act the same way seem to be spared the mocking

Not to mention the current site sponsors have EARNED the respect from the greater AFO community not jumping on here and demanded it straight away, I have the greatest respect for the current sponsors going about there business with out ramming it down our throats with constant name dropping "Steve Morgan this Steve Morgan that" A Lot can be taken from the way lance and rob have conducted them selves on here and what they do for AFO.

just my 2c

Cheers ;)

always a happy union when members are happy with the Sponsors stated quality/guarantee of the product...

any way happy that the buyer and seller are happy.... long live free speech ;)

when I was less than happy with a former site sponsor, Rob contacted me and offered me what I was after and looked after me price wise. Same price range, one was a POS the other a nicely finished product. Rob only cops it from me because he is a foreigner, nothing wrong with his products though.

And the other thing the other sponsor did was refuse to admit his gear was "budget" and the hype (and price) did not match the quality I was expecting.

Archived