Bream Grand Final Weigh-in: Live-stream

51MPL

Link to the live-stream at the moment, has just started.

Last day of the tournament & reverse weigh in.

/>http://live.bream.com.au/bream_gf_091112.php

Goodluck to Nabs - currently second place, and to Dell sitting in 11th at the moment.

Big shout out to their sponsors Obsession fishing and Searing Tackle for looking after these anglers throughout the year.

Runty and I went out today as observers - Runty went with Nabs and I was with Shane Barling. Weather was freaking terrible today, boat was full of water about 50m from the start, and that was a nice big legend - god knows how Nabs got around. Especially having to haul Runtys fat arse around.

Well done boys!

Dell and Nabs well F'ing done boys. Sorry I completely forgot about the comp this weekend and didn't even know until today... fail.

Nabs - kudos for the massive cajones on getting out there in your boat in the rough weather and showing the bigger boats that the little guy could :D Awesome work man and fantastic stuff coming in at 5th.

Dell - rounding inside the top 20 as well. Awesome man. Were you wearing your pink crocs?

Well done guys and thanks again for your support.

Dell and Nabs well F'ing done boys. Sorry I completely forgot about the comp this weekend and didn't even know until today... fail.

Nabs - kudos for the massive cajones on getting out there in your boat in the rough weather and showing the bigger boats that the little guy could :D Awesome work man and fantastic stuff coming in at 5th.

Dell - rounding inside the top 20 as well. Awesome man. Were you wearing your pink crocs?

Well done guys and thanks again for your support.

Dont worry, Dell had his lucky pink crocs and Sponge bob hat on!

Archived