Whispbar V Rhino Rack

Northside Chic

• 2 weeks later...
roof racks galore at Rocklea is the best place fpor advice. The guys in there go out of thneir way to help ya

Based on your username (Northside Chic) I would give Roof Racks Galore @ Kedron a call. They're on Boothby Street and chances are they will be closer than Rocklea.

What Rhino Racks are you looking at? There are a couple of different shapes, including square bar and a more aerodynamic bar. I got a set of Rhino's Aerobars installed over the weekend. They seem pretty good so far, but I haven't been on the highway with them yet, only 70km/hr. Maybe others with the Aerobar could comment?

Hi Guys

I'm looking at getting roof racks for my car to carry a kayak. I have heard Rhino racks are quite good but they make a whistling noise in transit. Do the Whispbar roof racks eliminate the noise. Has anyone got either of these types of roof racks and which ones do you think are better?

Cheers

If anyone has issues with noise/whistling, I would suggest getting a role of good duct tape and covering any holes or slits. It's the same principle as blowing on a bottle, block up the hole and no more noise.

Archived