Brisbane River Classic - Filmed For Bris 31

Angus

Hey gents,

There is a chance this year that the crew from "Fishing The Dream" will be filming the 2012 Brisbane River Classic. This would be converted into an episode for Bris 31. This is also streamed on the internet now so viewable by anyone.

The team from Fishing The Dream has asked if I can out out some feelers...

It is a big river after all and they will need some clues as to where and find anglers competing for filming reasons. IF you would like to, or do not mind being part of the show please feel free to send me contact information via PM. I will forward this onto Paul Ryman (producer) and he will most likely give you a buzz and work some sort of timings out.

Cheers.

Angus

If you back yourself as a fisherman and you reckon you can help some Brisbane novices get off their backsides and get into tournament fishing, we'd love to hear from you. You dont have to give away your secrets or even land a swag of fish. We just want to see people who are passionate about fishing who can motivate others to compete in tournos.

Plus you'll be famous.

This will be a great episode I think. Even through I don't fish the river it will be great to see the different techniques used that can be adapted to any fishing situation. With everyone targeting such a wide range of species there will be something there for everyone.

Good luck with it all.

Archived