2013 Moreton Bay Classic - Dates Confirmed

Angus

Hey team!

Well in the interest of getting as much lead up time as possible the dates have been set in stone for the 2013 Moreton Bay Classic.

26th July 2013 – 28th July 2013.

Now the dates are about the only thing that have been firmed up but by the end of the week I should have a venue and prize lists on the way. Once this is done an official article will be published and away we go! I thought the many people who compete regardless would like an idea of the dates before anything else.

Now at this stage the dates indicate a Friday morning kick off... However I may see if we can do a Thursday night sign in as well being that is late night shopping anyway and it will give anglers a chance to be out at Sparrows...

Check the calendar event for dates and updates: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/256-2013-moreton-bay-classic

Thanks guys and more information will be out soon!

Angus

• 1 month later...

Hey guys shameless bump but the dates have been slightly extended so I thought it worthwhile...

Registrations will be opened sooner or later and the early bird fee will only be $20.

Some great sponsors have already been lined up (Damiki, Pontoon 21, Freak Sports Kayaks, Clear Mountain Lodge, Hervey Bay Fly & Sportsfising) and more are coming.

Sorry to delay with a complete front page article the locking in of a major sponsor which will decide venue has taken a little longer than usual.

Cheers.

Angus

Archived