Brisbane River Classic Fishing Competition 2007

MichaelJ

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feral wrote:

Yep thats right. Worth showing up for the final weigh in and presentation though, whether your weighing in anything or not. Get to meet everyone have a snag and a yarn.

weather predication is looking a lot better [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/classic2.jpg

Am (early morning) looks best conditions. ;) Note this same as the Southern Chilly's plan.

Prediction:

1st PLace Bream - Rocket

1st PLace Catty - Brian D

1st Place Misc - Aaron (15kh thready & 4.2kg monster jack)

:laugh: Southern Chilly's = Larry,Curly and Moe or will it be like an old Gilligan's Island skit?

I think I'm gunna need a dozen eggs to throw at you guys when I see you out in the water:P I'll go and hire a Jet ski and tail you...:laugh: :silly:

It's on Chilly's, OH IT'S ON :evil:

King Jayson \"Prepare For Glory!\"

Brian D wrote:

Feral wrote:
Yep thats right. Worth showing up for the final weigh in and presentation though, whether your weighing in anything or not. Get to meet everyone have a snag and a yarn.

weather predication is looking a lot better [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/classic2.jpg

Am (early morning) looks best conditions. ;) Note this same as the Southern Chilly's plan.

Prediction:

1st PLace Bream - Rocket

1st PLace Catty - Brian D

1st Place Misc - Aaron (15kh thready & 4.2kg monster jack)

I like your thinking skip;)

chubbstar wrote:

:laugh: Southern Chilly's = Larry,Curly and Moe or will it be like an old Gilligan's Island skit?

I think I'm gunna need a dozen eggs to throw at you guys when I see you out in the water:P I'll go and hire a Jet ski and tail you...:laugh: :silly:

It's on Chilly's, OH IT'S ON :evil:

King Jayson \"Prepare For Glory!\"

And the shark category to chillies as well bait used this annoying jetski floating:P in an egg burley trail :evil:

chubbstar wrote:

:laugh:

The Chilly's out number me a pultry 3-1, Fair odds for any free Aussie:P

NO PRISONERS HURGH(and other mean sounds), NO MERCY GROWL GRR GRR....:angry:

I think I watch to much TV :dry: :blink: :whistle: :blush:

Not too much TV, just too much SBS by the sounds of that:P :laugh:

chubbstar wrote:

:P I'm coming for you Chilly's.:blink: It's on bytch's and this is the only way it can end:side:

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/pepper_cult_v1_AFO.jpg

:laugh: :silly: :P

Jayson \"Prepare For Glory!!\"

:laugh: :laugh::laugh: , You practicing your spartan (300) routines again mate, gave me an idea for a team uniform

We got em scared Chilly's, all we need to is back it up.

I be leaving home about 6am maybe earlier, so I should be at the ramp about 7am.

I haven't got any livies yet (bean to chilly busy, hahaha fun me chilly bean:S) So Rod when the comp starts, with the incoming tide we could do some SP fishing and drifting down some rocks and past some jetties for our 1st session. What you reackon?

Aaron how's your work going?

Sorry I should have PM'ed you guys but way to chilly busy, still gotta unpack the boat from Awoonga trip and set it up for salt water.

Chubs did I mention that the best you can do is 4th behind the Chilly's, is there any prizes for 4th? Naaa don't think so.:P

Do$tylz wrote:

Heading to under the story bridge tonight.... or along the way somewhere there.

I caught about a dozen fish @ newstead. 2 catties, the rest bream. The bigger Cattie and the biggest bream weighed in, the bream was way under the top scorer ( don't want to ruin the braggin rights of that person ) and the Cattie came to 1.7kg (?ish?) which I thought was in the running, until the next thousand people weighing in all had bigger.

Spent the Day at Kooka.

Hot still humid!

Alex got a 27cm bream he weighed in I got quite a few catfish, most of which were live bait size!

Lost one shark, had it on for about a minute or so, then bit the tail of the cattie off and spat the hook.

home for a snooze tonight, then 36 hours straight from tomorrow morning!

Archived