Brisbane River Classic Fishing Competition 2007

MichaelJ

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be my focas after we get back from Awoonga, with a slip in day charter in Nov and a Lenthals trip in Feb.

Aaron you still good to team it with me? If so are you happy with the Southern Chilly's as a team name. I mean we are south of the river and we are both \"hot\" fisherman that will win most categories.B).

Another name we could use would be \"Team 1st place\" - to save time at the engravers.:woohoo:

:) With the wife 3 kids and myself, I would have to name my team \"The Scream Team\", If we catch a Shark thats what the whole river will hear. SCREAMING!:ohmy:

or maybe the \"Dad I gotta go to the toilet team\" even the \" Dad I'm hungry Team\" I could go on and on and on..........:blink:

I still love fishing with the family:P

Brian D wrote:

That will be my focas after we get back from Awoonga, with a slip in day charter in Nov and a Lenthals trip in Feb.

Aaron you still good to team it with me? If so are you happy with the Southern Chilly's as a team name. I mean we are south of the river and we are both \"hot\" fisherman that will win most categories.B).

Another name we could use would be \"Team 1st place\" - to save time at the engravers.:woohoo:

All good Brian, Southern chillies is fine, they should save time and give it to the engravers now:laugh:

And no I am not paddling my kayak out with hooks in it for monster sharks just in case you were getting any ideas:unsure:

Last year, it was team based entry, (except for juniors) I think it was max of 3 members. Idea was only one entry for each prize per day from a team.

Was a bit thick, did not think of entering myself as a team of one! Probably will this year (Gives the site a bit more loot as well to do it that way)

Archived