AFO Shirt Design

Angus

Hey guys,

Please see below the finalised AFO shirt design.

post-63-144599008644_thumb.jpg

As previously discussed this is a new design from the original BFO shirts yet keeping some similarities in colour and theme.

Obviously the shirts are not "skin tight" as the image would suggest this is just the template used for the 3D modelling.

The shirts can be ordered in the AFO shop here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/shop/cart/afo-tournament-shirt

If you are interested in getting one please know it goes a long way to helping to keep the site up and running and we truly appreciate it. These are also awesome at both AFO comps, socials and parties as they immediately break the ice.

We hope to make the order by the end of next week (23rd November) so please get in quick :)

Thanks as always for the ongoing to support and we hope to keep the site up for a long time to come.

Cheers.

Angus

Just noticed there is a sale on these webby has put in the shop that ends tomorrow if anyone if keen. Sorry to anyone that ordered ages ago there was a big delay getting the art etc but I am assuming that with the last ditch scale the order is intended for Monday. Boneida Print, the new supplier only has a turn around of 2 weeks as opposed to the old companies 4 so not long now!

Angus, tried to add two shirts and the discounts didnt goes through. Has the promo ended or a glitch somewhere?

Hey mate I just tried myself with no issues.

Just clicked tournament shirts in the shop, added two for quantity and then went to check out.

Could you give it another crack and see if it works now?

Dont stress if it actually shows up twice in the back end ill fix that.

Cheers.

Angus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes.

In short I am (AFO is) very sorry for the delay. we had no expectations that it would drag out this long.

There have been several things apparently go wrong at the companies end, color issues, sewers closing up for a long time over Christmas etc etc. It has been frustrating.

I was emailed yesterday to say the sewers are open and things are back on track and delivery should be next week. If this does not happen I think we will just can it and refund and it has got ridiculous.

Angus

• 2 months later...

Archived