Aus vs Poms ODIs

Gad

The One Day International series starts tomorrow (Sunday) at the MCG Telecast Ch 9 12.30pm

ONE DAY INTERNATIONALS

1st ODI - Sunday 12 January 2014 - Australia v England - MCG

2nd ODI - Friday 17 January 2014 - Australia v England - Gabba

3rd ODI - Sunday 19 January 2014 - Australia v England - SCG

4th ODI - Friday 24 January 2014 - Australia v England - WACA

5th ODI - Sunday 26 January 2014 - Australia v England – Adelaide

Fantastic finish!!! I thought we'd blown it when Maxwell and Haddin lost their wickets playing a bit more aggressively than they needed to. Went to the game and had a pom in our group - boy didn't he go quiet during the last 3-4 overs!!!

Group next to us was giving Root a bloody hard time with chants of 'Sh!t Root' and 'Your mother's a dud Root'!!! Towards the end they actually moved him to a different position mid-over after he seemed slow to the ball and allowed a second run. Never seen that before!! He swapped spots with Stokes so immediately the chant 'Sh!t Stokes' went up!!

Aus, 2-0....3 more heart breaks and the Poms can go home :dry: :)

But the worrying thing for you guys, We'll be back. ;)

I`ve just realised there is still the International T20`s to play... :)

KFC T20 Internationals

1st T20 International - Wednesday 29 January 2014 - Australia v England - Hobart

2nd T20 International - Friday 31 January 2014 - Australia v England - MCG

3rd T20 International - Sunday 2 February 2014 - Australia v England - Stadium Australia (Sydney)

I think the less worrying thing for you guys, None of the present victims will ever want to come back.... :P

The Queen is prepared for when they arrive home.

[attachment=70003]Cwelcomehomeapture.jpg[/attachment]

Cheers

Ray

what the hell is going on with what that rifle is sitting on... The l98a1 isn't renowned as a high recoil weapon, why the need for a stand?

Laziest woman in the world. That'd be like taking a fishing harness out chasing bream. Man up Lizzy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived