New Tackle Shop @ Lawton

STKE

Was doing a bit of facebook stalking last night

Looks like a Tackle World is Due to open up On Gympie Road at Lawton. I think opening is 8th November.

Also looks like the guy who used to own tackle shop carseldine is the owner too.

Should be interesting

I doubt it, he never had the shop at Carseldine open long enough for me to get inside it! Who ever heard of a bait shop shut at 5pm on a friday night.......

Don't all bait shows close at 5ish. I know I can't get out the door quick enough on a Friday afternoon lol.

However I do like that they open really early. Pretty sure it's like 4am on Saturday and Sundays. I can't think of any others that open that early.

Be interesting to see how prices are with all the other tackle shops around, might be a price war on for awhile yippeeee.

Dino

Not holding my breathe Dino, the poor old mug angler never gets a break like that ;)

I think the only local competition is BCF? the Carseldine one would be more chasing those traveling through the the coast etc up the highway, Lawnton would be local trade i would assume. (Could be wrong, but a big deviation)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived