2015 Bluefin classic who's going?

Ovington

On 04/11/2015, 14:19:50, Old Scaley said:

Sums it up fairly well. I have extended the deck so have plenty of storage and have no need for an anchor with the electric motor but have space for one anyway if I wanted. I like a boat lower to the water for fishing anyway. It's not the driest ride but I want a functional fishing boat above a dry one. If you ever want I would be happy to take you for a spin.

On 05/11/2015, 20:33:00, ellicat said:

Hey @Ovington, I'm pretty sure having an anchor is part of safety gear requirements. Not 100% but worth checking. :)

Cheers for your concern mate. I do have one in the boat still but it is a recommended thing to have but not compulsory from the sheet I have issues by the government 

Believe it or not took the boat for a little run I The river this morning to make sure everything was running right in prep for the bluefin thing at maroon and my 3 week old HDS7 gen3 self destructed : ( it is obviously still under warranty and is already on the way back but now I have no sounder for the weekend! Anyone have a cheapy they want to Palm off preferably colour and with all the bits needed to function 

Archived