maxi

I'm sure you'll discover your mate was right Paul. This site is visited by a great bunch of people and is a top spot to spend a few idle hours when the wind is blowing. You'll find heaps of great info for south east QLD.

By the way that is a ripper lizard in your profile pic.

well it looks like you blokes will have some southeners at the comp..

or should i say cockys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...we might have to come up and exact some revenge on you blokes for the origin rippoff we suffered..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dusky dee and myself will be entering as Team F.A...as we are from fishingaustralia.com.au....

we normally promote cpr practices but it will be great to meet you people and have some laughs along the way..

\

just need some tips on where to fish but dont really expect too much info..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kind regards Maxi (Team F.A. member )

maxi wrote:

well it looks like you blokes will have some southeners at the comp..

or should i say cockys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...we might have to come up and exact some revenge on you blokes for the origin rippoff we suffered..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dusky dee and myself will be entering as Team F.A...as we are from fishingaustralia.com.au....

we normally promote cpr practices but it will be great to meet you people and have some laughs along the way..

\

just need some tips on where to fish but dont really expect too much info..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kind regards Maxi (Team F.A. member )

\

Mate in regards to Catch and Release, if you can get the fish to the weigh in alive, we will weigh it quick and release it. So feel free to use a live well if you have one.

Angus

maxi wrote:

that would be great angus..

thanks very much ..:cheer:

:cheer:

were not pushing a barrow here, its just what we do

mostly !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

check this tankfull of fillets..

had a great feed..:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maxi

Mate thats cool. I have actually said before in response to this topic, if people can bring live fish in and we can release them, i would not only allow that, but encourage it.

However the reason we dont enforce it as the norm, is its an comp for families and ammatuers as well. We cant expect everyone to have resources and facilities available to be able to do this.

Angus

Archived