inboard mercruiser

havarest

Hey all, I have a motor for sale got 2 years warrenty all the details are here :www.suburbanimports.com.au

under the marine section and its #63

its a chev 350 5.7lt v8 marine motor it was 3850 but i am willing to get rid of it cheaper as cooparoo marine has supplied me with a great fit out. The motor has not come out of the crate yet so it has not been touched. Also i have a harmonic balancer and a carby for sale from same place but they are brand new

please get back to me

Probably lose it and more when they read my post about having transparent Karma reports.

Have decided to lower the bait table about 6 inches, which means pulling out the legs and cutting 6 inches off both the inside and outside legs and then reassembling.

Might buy a new disk for the grinder first though, what do you think?

bootyinblue wrote:

Probably lose it and more when they read my post about having transparent Karma reports.

Have decided to lower the bait table about 6 inches, which means pulling out the legs and cutting 6 inches off both the inside and outside legs and then reassembling.

Might buy a new disk for the grinder first though, what do you think?

funny that your karma has gone up a couple of points since that post;)

bootyinblue wrote:

Dont bloody point it out...!!!

Will be back to 0 in now time, but I am used to not all in the community liking me. I have applied for a new name badge at work. I honestly am starting to think my name really is Constable White Dog C#%!

That's hilarious.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If Brian D can have the nickname Chilly D on site then I reckon Constable White Dog will stick with you.

Still PMSL

• 4 weeks later...

ellicat wrote:

bootyinblue wrote:
Dont bloody point it out...!!!

Will be back to 0 in now time, but I am used to not all in the community liking me. I have applied for a new name badge at work. I honestly am starting to think my name really is Constable White Dog C#%!

That's hilarious.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If Brian D can have the nickname Chilly D on site then I reckon Constable White Dog will stick with you.

Still PMSL

nah, if it's out at Ippy it'd be White DAWG:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived