All The Best,,,,

Angry51

Hi Angry51

Thanks for saying that, it means a lot. This is a very good present from AFO and you! 🙂 I hope all my dreams come true too, that would be a great birthday wish to make - catch another salmon! 🙂 

2 hours ago, ellicat said:

Happy birthday, Hamish.

What'd you get ? 🤩

Hey ellicat

Thanks for that, I went fishing this morning, and in my cart waiting was a brand new landing net, a bigger one instead of the twenty year old green one that I always used to use, LOL. 

Then I was coming home from fishing (I'll post the report later but the results were decent) my sister and Dad came down. My sister gave me a new aerator (just so happens mine had been abused so much it carked it) and some new 15lb fluorocarbon leader. 🙂 I just opened the one my brother gave me as well, and it was two books, the next two in the series I'm reading. I'm very happy with what I've got so far, but I've still got my mum's because she's having a rest (she felt crook 😞). The net, leader, and aerator were all Pyrml, while it isn't the best known the gear is great quality for a better price than other brands. 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

52 minutes ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

HI GregOug

Thanks for that. 🙂 

Also, in you (or anyone else is wondering) what my parents gift was, it ended up being a charter onboard Coastal Sport Fishing Safaris and they also said I can get a phone, but that's not finalized because we need to figure out what phone! LOL. 

Cheers Hamish 🙂 

Hi Hamish,

That sounds like a great present! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. And a phone would be a good idea, given you seem to spend a bit of time alone out fishing, even at night.

cheers

Greg O

1 hour ago, GregOug said:

Hi Hamish,

That sounds like a great present! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. And a phone would be a good idea, given you seem to spend a bit of time alone out fishing, even at night.

cheers

Greg O

Hey GregOug

Yes, it will be my third time (I really like this charter and each time we've gotten a great feed, another reason is that if my Dad and I don't take kwells we both can get seasick so we don't want to be to adventurous offshore... yet) and the phone will be mainly for the purposes of photos when fishing, contacting people (to chat and to go fishing LOL) and being there just in case I need to call when fishing. 😉 I think my dad was starting to get fed up that I took his every time. 

Cheers Hamish 

2 minutes ago, Junky said:

Happy birthday Master Hamish. 

Should have fun on the charter. Yeehaaa. 

Hi Junky

Thanks for that, yes, I think I will. I'm up at what feels like the middle of the night (because I wake up when it's freezing and dark) to go and then we go! I'm hoping I can get a legal jewie this time too, but I'll be happy as long as I catch something. 🙂 

The report from the charter should be a ripper, a lot more exciting than some of the most recent sessions, LOL. 

Cheers Hamish 🙂