GregOug

7 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Interesting stuff Greg,

I know a lot of ppl that say you need some wind for fish... I haven't made up my mind as I have caught fish with and without wind. I have done plenty of sitting out there in glassed out conditions and catching nothing. 

Yeah. Me too! And not just for snapper.

Oh GregOug, you’ll never catch a snapper with that attitude, half the battle is having faith in your ability, the other half is luck.... alright, having just read the North West saga, it’s fair to say that you and luck might not go hand in hand, but that doesn’t mean you should be ruling out your own ability either, keep at it and you will be rewarded.

34 minutes ago, Another Wazza said:

Oh GregOug, you’ll never catch a snapper with that attitude, half the battle is having faith in your ability, the other half is luck.... alright, having just read the North West saga, it’s fair to say that you and luck might not go hand in hand, but that doesn’t mean you should be ruling out your own ability either, keep at it and you will be rewarded.

Yeah, I know @Another Wazza. But if you can’t have a good whinge occasionally, what’s the point really? Lol.