Mo Tackle

Dropped in to Mo tackle in Coffs yesterday thought I'd by a couple soft plastics they had way to much to choose from as usual. About 10 minutes into my weekly shop I realised I had the company credit card on me I got a bit excited it was kind of like giving George Pell a back stage pass to a wiggles concert. $360 later I left with some pretty cool plastics moral of the story is don't take your company credit card into the biggest tackle shop in Australia.

3 hours ago, Sneaky1 said:

3 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Thank you for giving me this great idea Sneaky1...

First job MUST have company credit cards 😉 

Cheers Hamish

3 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Thank you for giving me this great idea Sneaky1...

First job MUST have company credit cards 😉 

Cheers Hamish

Hey Hamish - reading between the lines - pretty sure @Sneaky1is co-owner of the Company and his "boss" is his wife.  So yeah not really a great idea 🐱

12 hours ago, Sneaky1 said:

Dropped in to Mo tackle in Coffs yesterday thought I'd by a couple soft plastics they had way to much to choose from as usual. About 10 minutes into my weekly shop I realised I had the company credit card on me I got a bit excited it was kind of like giving George Pell a back stage pass to a wiggles concert. $360 later I left with some pretty cool plastics moral of the story is don't take your company credit card into the biggest tackle shop in Australia.

I laughed a bit to hard at the George pell joke you got a lot balls to say that joke on a forum like this lmao I like offensive comedy  . What plastics did you buy ?? 

39 minutes ago, Breaming with bro said:

I laughed a bit to hard at the George pell joke you got a lot balls to say that joke on a forum like this lmao I like offensive comedy  . What plastics did you buy ?? 

Got some variety storm , Berkeley,  a lot of zerek stuff like fish traps , absolute shrimps and cherobin a few things I liked the look of plus a few chase bait smash prawns for when the jacks come out to play again and a few packs of owner jig heads.  I never like leaving there. I don't mean to offend anyone I'm not really into political correctness but if a few people get a giggle it's all worth it

Edited by Guest
Forgot stuff