Merry Christams and a Happy New Year

AUS-BNE-FISHO

Just now, Kat said:

Hi Hamish and Everyone else reading.  Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may we all have new PB,s over the Holidays.  Any Deckie spots would increase my chances of that 🙏

Cheers Kat

5 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Merry Christmas to you too mate and to all AFO legends. 

Thanks Kat and Robbie, you guys have a good one! Kat, I think we need to wait for some good weather before we get out fishing unfortunately. It will come soon!

Cheers Hamish 

17 hours ago, Kat said:

Rubbish - I was out yesterday and Saturday 🤪 but not in a boat.  Anyway Hamish I am not saying now just keeping my name in the hat for any trips when the weather gods allow boat fishing 🐱.

Plus I need to keep learning so I know what I am doing when my boat comes along - not too far away...

Wow Kat, you’re getting a boat? That’s awesome! What kind is it?

4 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Im goinna be down south so cant take the boat out. 

I am looking for a PB but it will probably be a Carp... still counts haha. 

Good luck in the carp fishing Robbie!

Cheers Hamish 

Hi Hamish

not sure what I am getting yet - probably just a tinny that I can take out in the rivers/estuaries Broadwater and maybe the bay.  It all depends on how long it takes me to get my sons life insurance.  Probably a couple of months or so.  You can definitely be deckie! Once I know what I am doing and your parents are okay with it 😁 

On 25/12/2020 at 6:34 AM, Angry51 said:

Merry Xmas and a better year coming up to all

Cheers Gary.

On 25/12/2020 at 6:42 AM, Ed. said:

Hope everyone has a Merry X'mas and a great new year. May your lines be tight and your fish eskies full!😁

Cheers Angry and Ed.

On 25/12/2020 at 7:40 AM, ellicat said:

Funnily enough I got a bigger esky for Christmas, so this may be harder than ever ! haha

I think one big thready would do an OK job, Brian? (If you catch one anytime).

Cheers Hamish

All my daughters came over for Christmas and they all chipped in to help pay for that reel and rod I bought recently so I did well, and then the  missus bought me a Note 20Ultra+5g mobile phone so I did really well. Now I still just have to find some time to actually go fishing as I have forgotten what fish even look like! 🤨

1 hour ago, Ed. said:

All my daughters came over for Christmas and they all chipped in to help pay for that reel and rod I bought recently so I did well, and then the  missus bought me a Note 20Ultra+5g mobile phone so I did really well. Now I still just have to find some time to actually go fishing as I have forgotten what fish even look like! 🤨

Good time for a new years resolution.