Boat floor

AZZA

Hi Gents, I'am toying with the idea of changing floor covering in the Tinny as the carpet although nice under foot with great grip is a right b ach to keep clean .I'am after something that wont get too hot or slippry and is easy to clean.Any suggestions welcomed. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cape_york_492_AFO-1e6c29dde1e7957b742e96d8927e2030.jpg

post-1766-144598436055_thumb.jpg

Will have a look at that thanks, the carpet in there at the moment is sort of interwoven and matted like steel wool traps everything .Also going to look at raising the floor at the stern and fitting scuppers to make floor self draining so I can hose out and if I take one over the front :ohmy: it can clear out quickly.

AZZA wrote:

I won't get it done befor mid Jan going away for xmas to sunny coast if you are up that way drop in for beer and maybe a fish. When I do the scuppers will post pics .B)

nah mate not getting a chance to get away this xmas only local fishing for me:)

thanks for the offer mate!:) i will take you up on that next trip to the north shore for shore!;) ha ha im a poet :P lol jk

cheers Azza

Ian

any thing easy to clean is probably going to be slippery rubber mats are horribly dear and horribly heavy i buy marine carpet from just carpets its slightly cheaper than bias and when it goes to the shit i replace it other than that i vacuum and hang on the fence for the rain to wash that way im not using water id rather have a shower than clean the friggin carpet:laugh:

Archived