Dumpers and Dart

AUS-BNE-FISHO

I liked the comment " We waited until about 6 to see if the rain would clear, but it wasn't looking good... So we decided to go fishing anyways"

Been there, done that. Now I just go and not wait, because I know I will still end up going anyway.🙄

Good report and pics. Catching dart is always a bit of fun and better than not catching anything.👍

12 hours ago, ellicat said:

Good work braving the conditions and sorting out a few dart from the washing machine.

Thanks Brian.

11 hours ago, Bretto77 said:

You are a dedicated budding champion Hamish👍  You got fish and experience. Make sure you remember that the overcast days can burn badly because the UV penetrates the cloud without the heat.

Also, remember to thank your parents for opportunity 👍

Well done.

Cheers Brett, will do 👍 

9 hours ago, FishingCrazy said:

I liked the comment " We waited until about 6 to see if the rain would clear, but it wasn't looking good... So we decided to go fishing anyways"

Been there, done that. Now I just go and not wait, because I know I will still end up going anyway.🙄

Good report and pics. Catching dart is always a bit of fun and better than not catching anything.👍

Thanks @FishingCrazy, they’re sure better than nothing.

Cheers Hamish