Working on Forum

AFO

Anglers Online on homepage now fixed.

Still looking into the Quick Reply showing on each post. Is this still happening to people? if it is, can you please reply with what browser you are using, when and where it occurs etc as it is not happening to me and im trying to replicate it so i can fix it. cheers

Hey webbie,

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11. Been having that same problem since this morn. However, clearing the cache seems to have fixed the problem. So yeah, in case any of u guys are having this problem still, trying clearing the cache (or in firefox it's called "private data") and see if it helps.

Cheers,

Eddie

viperon1982 wrote:

Hey webbie,

, trying clearing the cache (or in firefox it's called "private data") and see if it helps.

Cheers,

Eddie

I was having the problem all day, but this worked for me. Thanks mate, would give you karma if i could ;) haha

Firefox users press ctrl+shift+delete

mmm using IE6 here and I'm still getting the reply box under every post. I haven't cleared the cache but this is the first time I've had AFO up for a while so I doubt it will matter! That said I'll go clear it and see what happens...

EDIT: yeah just cleared all the cache and the problem still exists. I'll try it on IE7 when I get home.:dry:

Feral wrote:

Got another wierd one for you John, when you use the "mark all messages read" button on the forum home page, it marks all the messages read, but then all the "latest forum posts" in the column on the right is now identified as "unread"

Yep the same is happening to me

Archived