Skitter

Hi Everyone, my name is Clayton and I'm a fish-aholic.

The first step is admitting you have a problem right?

I'm living on the North Side and haven't done much fishing in the Brisbane area yet. I've fished mostly in Darwin and Sydney.

I'm also a keen spearfisherman, scuba diver and sailer; if anyone needs a mate for any of these activities give me a yell.

Cheers

Clayton AKA Skitter

Hi Clayton

Im new to the site aswell so I hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread a little and doing an introduction aswell.

Im a northsider aswell living at kallangur. I have fished casually all my life but I havent always been "into" fishing. To tell you the truth i used to find it boring. More recently I have discovered lures and soft plastics which have really given me the bug. I like the active style of fishing rather than just soaking a bait. At the moment im just trying to learn the basics targeting flathead and bream but id love to have a crack at some bass toga and jacks when i get some more experience.

Im a scientist and enjoy skateboarding, mountainbiking, surfing, candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach, pina colades and romance novels.

Great site, ive learnt a heap already.

geebz wrote:

Hi Clayton

Im new to the site aswell so I hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread a little and doing an introduction aswell.

Im a northsider aswell living at kallangur. I have fished casually all my life but I havent always been "into" fishing. To tell you the truth i used to find it boring. More recently I have discovered lures and soft plastics which have really given me the bug. I like the active style of fishing rather than just soaking a bait. At the moment im just trying to learn the basics targeting flathead and bream but id love to have a crack at some bass toga and jacks when i get some more experience.

Im a scientist and enjoy skateboarding, mountainbiking, surfing, candle lit dinners, long walks on the beach, pina colades and romance novels.

Great site, ive learnt a heap already.

Sounds like you've got a good sense of humour too. Do you like getting caught in the rain as well ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to both of you.:)

Archived