toyota recovery

pete8862

ive certainly rescued more toyotas than nissans when i was driving my landrover but thats because the nissans were to broken to bother towing when the army go to something other then landies you will know theres a new 4wd worth owning

jason

ps the landies rusting under a tarp we have a pajero now it has aircon he he he

I've heard of a couple of new luxs now that have destroyed clutchs ,and if the clutch shows any signs being riden toyota wont cover warnanty so best to use low range on ramp or when putting trailers in tricky positions where you might ride the clutch.Or get a patrolB)

kriso wrote:

narh New NS X Pajero turbo diesel for me! pick it up next week oh and had to have diff lock option too!

Is it "John Deere" green? :P

Be interested to hear what you think of it, I've driven the turbo diesel X trail (Mac Truck), and the Landcruiser Turbo Diesel (truck from 500 to 1500, sports car from from 1500 to 4000, then the engine management shuts it down at 4000 just as its really starting to lift!)

we currently have an old 3 litre pajero great car but its sucking water and i think its stuffed the only drama we had with it i didnt like was the electronic switches on the gearbox died and boy they are dear they apperantly dont like salt water :angry: but other than that for the age of vehicle its a great car still not a landrover though

faulked wrote:

we currently have an old 3 litre pajero great car but its sucking water and i think its stuffed the only drama we had with it i didnt like was the electronic switches on the gearbox died and boy they are dear they apperantly dont like salt water :angry: but other than that for the age of vehicle its a great car still not a landrover though

yeah it still goes and doesnt piss oil out everywhere lol:laugh:

Burko wrote:

hey kriso did you look at the mitsubishi forum before you decided on a paj. I don't want to be nasty but they seem to be having a lot of probs.

p.s. I currently own a new prado but I also used to love my nissan and my pajero as well.

mate the car forums shit me, i used to work on these cars including this model for a mitsubishi dealer, the "forums" guys came in not having a clue what there going on about saying this and that was broken but in actual fact they didnt have a clue on how to use it. or something was wrong cause there new model did something diffrent to the one they owned 5 years ago.

Archived