New Toy

shortie

Yep came with the motor, a first aid kit, anchor, life jacket, fuel tank. oars, v sheet. Full takn of fuel and a bottle of 2 stroke oil.

Motor started 2nd pull.

Trailer has a little rust in 1 cross memeber. About 10 min with grinder and 10 min with welder.

Trailer not really of interest to me as i will use it as a car topper. Brother in law needs the trailer however.

shortie wrote:

Rocket75 wrote:
Bargain, looks like you did well in that deal!

Did it come with the motor too? Does it go?

Used the batteries for the first time today at Baroon, went good! thanks again.

Rocket

Great rocket. Im assuming they charges up well.

Yeh mate, took a bloooody long time and the charger wouldn't show above 85% full, but it just may be that i was too impatient! I bought a little hand held metre that showed it was full anyway, so maybe the charger lies?!:dry:

Will be interesting to see how much juice we used trolling today. Trolled for about 70% of the time we were there (6.30-11.30).

Rocket

Just had mine on the Rio changed, could have saved some for you if I'd left it a week.

I just put new ones on my trailer, only cost $54 each, by the time you pay someone to change and balance a pair of old tyres, the difference to new is small enough to consider seriously going for new.

shortie wrote:

Bow mount with foot control. Might be a pain in the bum might have to look at a tiller as there are no flat fllors in the boat.

Put your sounder on a bracket, and put the foot controller on top of your electrics box, nothing says you have to use your foot, they work fine by hand as well!

Archived