AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay so here it is,

i thought about it and i decided instead of leaving it people they may allready have the hands full i have done it myself.

(sorry if i have crossed any boundaries i shouldnt have just pm me and i will do my best to rectify it).

so heres how you get the ball rolling, go to oztips.com.au

register to the site, they ask a few q's that i think these sites use for surveys but at no point do you recieve spam contacted by these people.

once you have registered ( please use your AFO name as a tipping name) you can register to a comp. you need to put the comp number and password in to register,

Comp Name: Brisbane Fishing Online 2008 NRL SEASON

Comp Number: 119997

Comp Password: flathead

and thats it simply place your tips before the cut off each friday and thats it, the more people the better this will be.

BUMP season starts next friday all welcome .

okay here it is A certian member put to me a fatastic idea. Around the half season mark there will be a gathering organised for all tipsters. will just a meet some where for a fish drink and joke etc. each person will have to bring some thing to add to the tackle hamper!. so a pack of gulp or a Lure, a spool of braid what eva would like to think around $5 would be good but you do what ya can do. No packets of pillies,prawns,mullet etc will be accepted! lol. and as the best singer there ever is says " there aint no second prize!:P :woohoo: B)

thurston is back early, i think he's still going to be off his game the physc issue of knowing your back earlier then you should be and that you will be targeted and also one crook tackle and its season over. he wont be playing real well i reckon or will be put one untill there is a margin then rested.

it's great to play if you like to run and smash other blokes... which i have been known to do at times. i loved being one of the big guys on the field. :laugh:

what's wrong with the storm? they are half qld'er anyway... inglis, falou, see-ya-slater, cooper cronk, kafusi... all good mate!

Well done everyone.

Well i am smack in the middle of the charts after the first week.

Looking forward to seeing what happens in week 2. Tanya is winning the Holland Park State school footy tipping comp at the moment so i might ask her for some tips :P

Angus

okay i will bri this forward again.

okay here it is A certian member put to me a fatastic idea. Around the half season mark there will be a gathering organised for all tipsters. will just a meet some where for a fish drink and joke etc. each person will have to bring some thing to add to the tackle hamper!. so a pack of gulp or a Lure, a spool of braid what eva would like to think around $5 would be good but you do what ya can do. No packets of pillies,prawns,mullet etc will be accepted! lol. and as the best singer there ever is says " there aint no second prize!

Archived