Opinions On Colours - 2

Angus

username_taken wrote:

2 would probably be good for the flatties, they like pink. otherwise your selection is pretty good Angus.

Can we expect to see these for sale here soon ?

Possibly.

Few things pending.

But if they were to be not the whole range. Hence sussing out what would be more desirable.

Angus

Angus wrote:

username_taken wrote:
2 would probably be good for the flatties, they like pink. otherwise your selection is pretty good Angus.

Possibly.

Few things pending.

But if they were to be not the whole range. Hence sussing out what would be more desirable.

Angus

More so than colour maybe commitment to purchase would suit. Cause some people will give you an idea of colour but still wont buy. They will stick to gulps. Or only buy 1 pack to check them out. So if it comes down to minimum order quantities be careful.

Just a thought

Richard.

shortie wrote:

Angus wrote:
username_taken wrote:

Possibly.

Few things pending.

Angus

More so than colour maybe commitment to purchase would suit. Cause some people will give you an idea of colour but still wont buy. They will stick to gulps. Or only buy 1 pack to check them out. So if it comes down to minimum order quantities be careful.

Just a thought

Richard.

Shortie: Understand mate dont worry. As with other shop items obviously we dont need to much in stock at one time so im not to worried. I am more interested in offering whats more wanted. I encourage people who would never buy them to still give opinions. Just from a marketing point of view certain colours quickly become the obvious choices.

Angus

A poll would be interesting there. There's a lot of lure talk, but the bait fishos don't mention it much. Once you've described your squid or pillie there's not much else to say - no new model squid coming out to my knowledge :P hahaha:laugh:

I'd be reckoning the "both" category would win.

Yeah, me bad, couldn't resist though it really did does sound like girly stuff when you blokes get into rubber thingys. :P

It's all good so long as it catches you fish that's all that matters, I don't even care if you do it in a pink tutu, just so long as if you do you post pics. :woohoo:

waldo wrote:

Yeah, me bad, couldn't resist though it really did does sound like girly stuff when you blokes get into rubber thingys. :P

It's all good so long as it catches you fish that's all that matters, I don't even care if you do it in a pink tutu, just so long as if you do you post pics. :woohoo:

you wanna see brian in a pink tutu fishing? you should change your name to wierdo not waldo hahahah(jokes)

Archived