Baroon 14th

Dinodadog

Arrived at Baroon Pocket this morning to find bright orange netting blocking the ramp. So after many ******** words I backed up the hill to turn around, then a voice said to me ********it you are here you may as well have a cast.

So I had several casts on the right side of ramp and not a touch, so I moved to the left left side[west side] and 3rd cast my 1st fish, about a 35cm. Soon after No2 fish about the same size. I decided to get the camera and you know what that means, yeah they shut down for awhile.

Was about to go,but had a last cast near the fence on the left side and bang was on again, took a pic,had to have another cast and on again No4, all about the same size. The fish were all taken on a purp/silver s/bait casting from the bank and getting the fish half way back in. Started to rain so I packed it in after about 1 hour fishing

So access was denied for the boat but not me. ha ha

Fish while you can

Dinodadog [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/access_003.JPG

post-1453-144598444087_thumb.jpg

Feral I have just worked out that when its closed they say so on this No (07) 54943331 catchment supervisor. You know that No they never answer ( just a recording)

Brian soft was the word of the day, it was that soft underfoot I kept sliding all over the place, I could see myself ending up in the drink ha ha

Archived