raider spin light 2-4 kilo near new 80 bucks

ben cozzy

Yeah, I nearly bought one of these and to be fair to Ben until very recently they were priced in $150-$200 bracket. They have come down in price now and are generally $120-$130 or cheaper if you do a deal.

If you bought it 6 months ago you probably paid $150. So basically they are of a higher quality than other rods being sold in line with it at the moment making them a bargain. If the rod is in brand new condition then $80 is a fair price IMO

Dan23 wrote:

Yeah, I nearly bought one of these and to be fair to Ben until very recently they were priced in $150-$200 bracket. They have come down in price now and are generally $120-$130 or cheaper if you do a deal.

If you bought it 6 months ago you probably paid $150. So basically they are of a higher quality than other rods being sold in line with it at the moment making them a bargain. If the rod is in brand new condition then $80 is a fair price IMO

Not having a go at you Dan/Ben,, but I got the same rod 2y'a ago and it was 110... a mate picked the same rod up for 85 about a month later :blush: :cheer:

Noel

ben cozzy wrote:

cheers ando u ledgend

No worreis mate, that one person can make a big diffrence. Every one on the site is normally good and has positive feedback, but like i said that one person can mess it all up.

maybe a few pics might help for everyone ;)

good luck with the sale.

maxi wrote:

pull ya head in ando.... would you pay too much for a rod ????

its all about free speech here mate...

Maxi

too much for this rod????

$80 is a bloody bargain, maybe once in a year they will come on special for $90 but other than that theyre around $120 everywhere

good luck with sale ben

maxi wrote:

Mate $80 is not expensive at all, what you on about? You guys that sit and criticize people over then net, have to much time on your hands.

Maxi you should try going fishing,

:kiss:

reef_raider wrote:

maxi wrote:

Maxi

too much for this rod????

$80 is a bloody bargain, maybe once in a year they will come on special for $90 but other than that theyre around $120 everywhere

good luck with sale ben

not that i dont think its a good sale because it is i would buy it if i didnt have three but reefy we had them for 99 bucks all year around at tackleworld

on another note...why would u put a sol on that rod?doesnt seem to do the sol any justice?

or is that why your selling it?

BTW mate keep the rod at $80..seems ok in price to me...eventually u'll get the money you want.or a offer close to it.especially with a $20 jackall included..so ur getting the rod for $60 really.

Archived