Hinze dam arvo session again.

bretto

Headed out on a glassy hinze dam at about 2.30pm and headed to the same bay fished last weekend.

There was a little water flowing down the creek from the recent rains and I think that is why I did so well. Managed to land 18 bass in the arvo. 12 on squidgy flick bait plastics between 25-28cm and 6 on heddons tiny torpedos between 27-39cm.:cheer: :cheer:

The water in the bay I fished was a degree warmer than the main basin and all fish were caught in a tiny creek and adjacent weedbanks.

Got stabbed in the foot with the gill raker or a feisty little bass:blink: and one follow from a toga today too, but no strike:ohmy:

This is where all fish were caught over a two hour period.

[img size=333]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/basstastic04.JPG

post-2675-144598450567_thumb.jpg

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick as they say!

Speaking of sharp sticks, I once dropped a Hinze bass onto my foot and had one of the spikes puncture through my croc and into the large joint of my big toe:angry: Too say it hurt was an understatement, and it continued to so for hours after.

I have had some slices from the gill rakers too, so i can sympathise with you there, but stay away from the spikes too:blush:

Nice session, thanks for the great pics.

Rocket

Archived