Blue Brisbane Fishing Shirts?

Angus

Guys its nearly come time to reorder AFO fishing shirts.

The Bone/Beige colour we presently have looks pretty sweet in my opinion.

However I have also been toying with the idea of Blue ones...

Would anyone be interested in this? Or stick with the one colour?

Angus

Our Supplier (present supplier) does:

Aqua Blue :dry:

Bone :)

Khakei ? (Dont see the point with bone already an option).

Yellow :unsure:

If anyone can find a decent wholsaler that does light/sky blue or green please let me know? Oh and I have had a reasonably call for Pink :P

I have already investiagated Columbia and even at a wholesale price + embroidery it would be more than a columbia in a shop and thus no point in my opinion.

We want to be able to offer a quality but competitive product on AFO or none at all.

Angus

Mate if I could find somewhere to get pink fishing shirts I would already have them in the shop! I would have already moved loads to Tanya's mates and AFO blokes partners im sure.

My advice if you cant get the colour AFO shirt you want, get a AFO patch and stitch it on :P [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/pink.jpg

post-63-144598452442_thumb.jpg

faulked wrote:

i have a friend with a computerised sewing machine and she does very cheap embroidery

Faulked I appreciate the mention.

Its not the emboidery Im chasing though.

Every shirt company in Brisbane has polos, work shirts etc etc.

But vented fishing shirt are really hard to find on a bulk buy scale.

Angus

fishyman wrote:

haha gus, do a comp (only small for like on of the BRC medal thingys on your profile) for first male member with a pic of a fish theyve caught wearing a PINK AFO shirt :P

that should sell some pinks

Fishyman, If I go fishing this week-end I'll wear the pink one just for you. :kiss: :kiss:

Lozz

Gus, blue is a popular colour in some of the brands sold through the tackle shops.

I have a great emerald green Tracker shirt that looks great and is not that common,

Some of my crewies reckon pink would be great and were asking about AFO thongs :ohmy: (Not the footwear).:blush: fran1_tiny.jpg

post-108-144598452993_thumb.jpg

Archived