Fish tank

Plastic Man

Just set my tank back up after having to move it so we could make room for the new baby so after some rearranging to the family room a have my tank back went out and got 2 little barra 1 archer fish and one little eel tailed catty pretty happy to have fish once again :laugh: i have kept fish since i can remember im pretty sure thats what got me into fishing as a little fella

4 foot tank [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/tank_004_AFO.jpg

post-1029-144598455546_thumb.jpg

how much would it cost 2 set up a tannk liek that from scratch??

would love to have sumthign like that in the living room??

closest i got is some siamese fighters

and my cat drinks most of the water in their bowls hahaha

also

does anyone know sumwhere close to brissy that sells bass fingerlings??

there is a garden place near me that sell silver perch fingerlings but im looking to stock a small dam that has stoped leaking through the base so want something with a bit of fight

and it the dam does start to empty again will just dump the bass in NP cause its close to me haha

cheeers

my uncle was goign to get me some from this place that used 2 sell fingerlings up the coast

but i think they are closed dunnoo.

and was hinking....if i got some bass and after they got abit bigger...could i release 2 or 3 toga???

and i rekon a tank would be awsome just to be able to watch the fish doing...wat they do

Archived