Gold Coast Seaway Wed 21-5-08

chubbstar

G'day, I'm now on my 4 days off from work and I'm planing on having a fish at the Seaway early Wednesday morning, leaving Carindale around 4:30am.:)

I have room in my car for 3 more people if anyone is interested?, or take your own car and meet me there.:huh:

I'll be useing my 12' Surf rod with a livey chasing Jew and my lite rod useing SP's chasing anything that will bite;)

I dont mind fishing by myself, but fishing with a friend is a lot more funB)

Jayson

Gold Coast Pffffftftttttttttttt.......:angry:

I used Pilchards, Steak, Prawns, some old Flathead, Sp's and Hb's. I used very small hooks and still got my bait ripped off with in 20 seconds. The only thing that gave me a glimmer of hope was a good hit on Sp, but once the fish felt the weight of my rod it spat the Sp:blink: .

So after pissing in the wind for 7 hours with out a fish landed or even a good run. I gave up and dragged my sorry arse home.:blush:

Do I give up on the Goldie or fish it again? this trip is 0 from 2.

Jayson

P.S It's Terry's fault, he's stolen my MOJO:silly:

Jordan wrote:

unlucky mate ive been looking foward to that report. you should have just made something up lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If I made one up, I'd get caught out. I'm a shocking lyre.

I'm going to go shot poeple on the PS3 now, That should cheer me up;)

Gotta love Grand Theft Auto IV:woohoo:

Jayson

oh well bad luck mate, i think the GC seaway is a tough one, i hear some people say they clean up there and others reckon wasting time trying there and better to stck to the rivers and canals, i havent fished there my self so cant agreee with one or the other i wanna get good at catching fish around brisbane first.

Archived