Esky build???

Nastymind

Its fairly easy to do. Build the outer shell from ply, line the inside with isothane foam, lay some fibreglass over it and coat it in flocoat. You can finish the outside however you like. I am in the process of doing it in the rear livewell of my tinny. Keep an eye on the thread on here over the next week or so.

Terry

Sorry mate I'm suffering from a serious lack of sleep. The add was in Bush'n'Beach. QFM is Queensland Fishing Monthly;)

I just grabbed it out of my bag heres there web site

www.techniice.com

or for a free catalogue call 1800 655 540:)

Damn I should work for them:laugh: :laugh:

Ring them up and ask for Trade price through work?;)

Jayson

Michael,

Building an esky is pretty straight forward and I have built several out of cold room panel 'offcuts' and aluminium angle. They are great for camping or out the back BBQ etc, but the sharp corners and edges make them a little risky in boats.

On the above post about TechniIce ones. I bought a 120L one from Ebay trader Unbelievablycool and had it delivered the same as this one here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/5-16-day-ice-rated-esky-ice-box-big-cooler-120L-RRP-499_W0QQitemZ260244401052QQihZ016QQcategoryZ87134QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I need to sell it though as its too high to sit uunder my hard tourneau cover so if you want to name a price I could offload it to you if you want. And I have about 6 sheets of the Techni Ice that I have not activated yet that you can have with it.

Otherwise i will out it on here in the For Sale section.

Archived