NPD Sat 21June ???

Rocket75

rayke1938 wrote:

I was wamting to go Sunday Morning but have been informed that we are going to Esk on sunday and no I am not allowed to take canoe.Have to drop mate at airport at 8am Monday morning so may continue to BPD afterwards for an hour or so.

Cheers

Ray

BPD is right next to NPD on the keyboard:laugh: !

Good luck on monday mate.

Rocket

ok just talked to dad,

after going to annaconda to get waders and Mitre 10 to pick up a round bastard file (yes that is a roughness measurement) we will go to NPD

be there around 1pm

probably go around mcgavins as its the only place i havnt fished in NPD yet, well not only but only easily accessible place

Me, mackattack and cowfish will prbs be heading out on monday for a crack ... have been meaning to do it for yonks but have been way too busy with uni and stuff and pretty much havent had a whole free day at all ... should be fun ... ANY TIPS on what lure or spinner baits i should use or buy :P ???

Mozza wrote:

Me, mackattack and cowfish will prbs be heading out on monday for a crack ... have been meaning to do it for yonks but have been way too busy with uni and stuff and pretty much havent had a whole free day at all ... should be fun ... ANY TIPS on what lure or spinner baits i should use or buy :P ???

I was told by the experienced one that we should go dark early in the morning and around sunset. Once sun's up, we can start using light colours, eg light purplish, goldish, whitish, etc. :)

EMP

EMP wrote:

Mozza wrote:

I was told by the experienced one that we should go dark early in the morning and around sunset. Once sun's up, we can start using light colours, eg light purplish, goldish, whitish, etc. :)

EMP

Good general statement regarding colours

There are always frequent exceptions though:)

I am:(

Damn "Financial Accounting Issues"

gotta know stuff like leases, how to account for them, R&D contracts, biological assets, basic assets, intangible assets, different types of intangible assets, when to account how to accoutn for them

basically gotta know the AASBs inside out :|

Yeah. have fun at NPD.

TerryH wrote:

I am:(

Damn "Financial Accounting Issues"

gotta know stuff like leases, how to account for them, R&D contracts, biological assets, basic assets, intangible assets, different types of intangible assets, when to account how to accoutn for them

basically gotta know the AASBs inside out :|

Yeah. have fun at NPD.

Let me know how you get on - I might have some questions for you:dry: lol

Lol elli

I bet you know all of this inside out ;)

The review questions on R&D contracts, when to recognise what revenue and profit when seems easy enough.

Ditto accounting for deciding whether its finance/operating leases and accoutning for each (gee operating leases are hard to account for)

corporate social responsibilty - meh

superannuation - meh

contingent liabilty vs provision seems easy enough of distinguish outline in AASB 137 particularly appendix b :o

then everythings effect on financial ratios :cheer:

All stuff you'd have down pat,yes mr bean counter?

If my course involved fishing at all, I'd get top marks....

Accounting standards ? What Accounting standards ? :pinch: hahaha

I only prepare Special Purpose reports so I can choose what I want to use and what I don't lol.

My sig line used to read "Don't become an accountant - every day is like doing an assignment" for a good reason:P .

(Your question made me start to think and write a helpful answer, but then I realised it is Saturday :angry: - you almost got me:P :laugh: )

ellicat wrote:

Accounting standards ? What Accounting standards ? :pinch: hahaha

I only prepare Special Purpose reports so I can choose what I want to use and what I don't lol.

My sig line used to read "Don't become an accountant - every day is like doing an assignment" for a good reason:P .

(Your question made me start to think and write a helpful answer, but then I realised it is Saturday :angry: - you almost got me:P :laugh: )

just send him an invoice for your time. rofl

Archived