Schultz this morning 1/8/08

chubbstar

Just a quick report on this mornings events at Schultz.

I arrived around 7am with no Kriso in site I started hitting up the bridges. I was useing a 3"Shrimp in mango ripple for about 15-20 casts, After no love found I changed to a 4" minnow in Nuke chook and this did the trick. A couple of casts and was on to a nice little Flathead 44cm

01082007012AFO.jpg

A cuple of casts later and hooked this little bugger, he put up a better fight than the first one. he came in at 30oddcm

01082007013AFO.jpg

I hooked up to another Flathead, got it to the shore and seen it was around the same size as the first, so I became a bit careless when landing it, ended up spitting the hook at my feet:lol: Saved me handleing it for release:woohoo:

Kriso arrived around 9am due to traffic, We walked Schutlz down to the walk bridge with a few missed strikes, but nothing landed.

At around 12 we desided to head for Nudgee for a feed of Fish and Chips, yumm. Had a feed and threw some lures around for a while with no love for our efforts. Kriso did have a bit of fun finding half a dozen golf balls spread out along the beach in the water. So he didn't go home empty handedB) .

01082007015AFO.jpg

Had a good day, was great catching up with Kriso for a fish . We'll have t do it again soon mate.;)

Jayson

bootyinblue wrote:

Great little report Chubbs and thanks for rubbing it in by sending me a picture of your flattie to my phone.

I would have replied but I was a little busy with a young offender who needed an 'attitude adjustment'

hahha did that involve certain spray that changes attitudes real quick hahahaha:laugh:

Archived