sp for snapper

pcsolutionman wrote:

mate id get some 5 to 7" Jerk shads in varying colours

the ones working well for us at the moment

Snapback 5" jerkshads

gulp 5 and 7" jerkshads

atomic 6" jerkshads

Berkley 4" bass minnows

any 5- 7" jerkshad will work well the key is to find a colour that is working at the time

Lee

do u think they will have them at anaconda

Go the gulps in the 5" and 7" in the colours of white,pink and electric chicken most of the colours work just those work best for me. Other plastics that work are other flickbaits from 5" to 7" like the squidgy flick baits and zooms but they will eat most plastics but flickbaits is what I have found to work.

kriso wrote:

i would use the bozo plastics mate, can get them in same colours and there made strong unlike gulp, theres a link in my sig to there site, bcf and anaconda carry thier range.

Agreed, there's a green and red, and also a sweet blue and white if you go deeper. I'd get a bag of each ( should last a few fish each are nice and strong). Bozo also has a good range of heavy jigheads with strong hooks.

I'd grab a bag of 5 and 7" gulp in nuke chook as well.

A guy a a tackle store swore that the gulp squid works brilliantly on the snapper as well, but they don't do it for me. The new R2S squids look awesome though, be good for dropping down in deep water.

yeah the colour i reckon is what does it but i dont like gulps for the fact the break so easy or if the tail is screwed the thing ust looks like crap in the water, also the strike king plastics i think called xzoot are great plastics really soft but really strechy just like a snap back. unsure what the diffrent colours are available but i would check the AFO shop for them too.

Archived