AFO Bribie Passage Expedition.

Angus

I should be able to make this event but will confirm later in the week.

Also, if I can make it on Sunday, I'll be happy to pick up a couple of people on the way up there if some people don't have transport up to Bribie.

I'll be fishing land based but am happy to help pick up others on my way - I'll be coming from Shailer Park so it's going to be a long drive for me and a very early morning!! :( We need to have one of these down the Gold Coast!! :D

I only have a small car :D - so only rods up to about 7 foot will fit, unless they are 2 piece!!

If you would like a lift, please let me know!!

Shorty :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone please make sure to send the confirmation email as per the front page and this thread. There are far to much room for error digging through long threads to see who is attending so i rely heavily on these emails to finalise the list, cater, arrange prizes etc.

Cheers!

P.S. Only 2 official confirmed attendees so far :P

mangler

benandshell

Wooohoo! :cheer: We're getting a few now!

At quick count I can see confirmed people: (perhaps angus can add to this list as others email)

kriso

benandshell

rocket & kath

tacklebox & kreel

myself & missus

malcolm

sparksie

benno

as well as a few maybes!

Looking good, anyone else fishing landbased? Or is it just me & the mrs?

Cheers,

Matt

bigtez wrote:

Kriso: When and where are leaving from on friday. I would be up for a passage plunder prefish. I had actually planned to head up that way on Wednesday but can change that.

Terry

mate im leaving from moggill and picking matt up on the way, would offer a seat but thats my car full (rodeo single cab) as for time where not sure yet probably get there mid morn as the traffic is pretty crap in the morn on this side of town. also if you havent sent a email to angus can ya shoot one to him, i can collect payment at the event on the day but as i said to another member i dont carry change so correct money will be good if anyone wants to go down that avenue.

to get to the boat ramp at bongareee you go over the bridge till the first round about and do 180 and go back towards the bridge and stay in left lane

that will take you to the water front

keep following till you get to the next round about ( its pensioner round about heaven there ) and youll see the ramp opposite the bowls club with the xxxx sign out front

if you get to the jetty turn around

there is a few good spots if you keep going past the jetty and look for signs saying red beach

thats some good beach fisshing and some nice holes that way

a wading bag and tackle box + rod and your off

up the opposite way you got a few good beachies but you realy got search for that end

but theres another small fetty up that way past the bribie hotel and its known for flatty and bream

its got a good drop off

mangler wrote:

At quick count I can see confirmed people: (perhaps angus can add to this list as others email)

kriso

benandshell

rocket & kath

tacklebox & kreel

myself & missus

malcolm

sparksie

as well as a few maybes!

Cheers,

Matt

kriso wrote:

mangler wrote:

kriso

benandshell

rocket & kath

tacklebox & kreel

myself & missus

malcolm

sparksie

as well as a few maybes!

Cheers,

Matt

Kriso, I'm hiring one of the little poly boats from Sandstone Point for half day, which is pretty close to comp. timings. Dragging along my young fella (Mark, 12) and taking out "Grandad" in the boat also, whom is getting on a bit and will enjoy getting outta the house. They won't comp. it persay, but the young fella is consistent on catching a flattie or 2 each time we've been up there.:side:

:)

Mack_attack wrote:

Sorry guys again uni comes in the way and i won't be able to make it:(

I havn't been fishing in weeks and this weekend is no different with three assignments and 2 midsemesters on next week i'll be studying all sunday after working all of saturday :angry:

Good luck guys should be fun.

dont remind me, my schedule is pretty much the same :(

Archived