SHULTZ CANAL TURNS IT ON!!!

Keechie

Hey guys, fished today with kiwifisho down at shultz canal. Started at the bridge for a few taps and a nice bream of about 25cm to Dean and another of about 15cm:P. we moved along the creek and dean once again produces with a nice little flatty (little it was haha). Now he starts to rub it in my face,"oh geeze 3-0 you can't let a kiwi beat ya hahaha. finally i get off the mark with a flathead smaller then his. we kept moving down getting plenty of hits along the way. decided thats it what do you wanna do head back or try my next spot another kilometer down the track, why not lets try it so off we go. got there soon after and started flicking with my trusty switch blade from yesterday, bang dean is on to another little flathead. Hmm maybe yesterday was a fluke :(. bang once again dean is onto a nice bream about 28cm. we flicked for longer for nothing last cast i thought and i would change to a plastic since dean is killing them, walked backwards with the line out to get rid of a loose loop in the braid walked back in hop hop, hop hop, hop bangzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and its jumping like mad i am thinking oh yes good whiting and dean is thinking oh yes dinner:laugh: . i drag it up after a brilliant fight and its a nice mullet of 32cm woooooo first mullet on a hardbody and hooked in the mouth and on a switchblade:P photo's measure and stuff and he is back and swimming. after time to calm down and relax i cast out hop hop bang zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OMG this isn't happening i bring it in after a great fight and its a nice 35cm jewie thats scoffed the switchblade. nothing much else happend so We headed off before it went dark. thanks for today dean we will surely hit it up again.

[img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Shultz_canal_17.jpg

post-3291-144598469434_thumb.jpg

Archived