Tough Arvo NPD

Dinodadog

Barometer was up butit was a little cold so I tossed a coin to see if I would go out to NPD this arvo. Well I won so off I went to se what I could find. I had about 200 casts before I landed my first fish, however in amongst those casts I managed to loose one in the grass and one I pulled the hooks out of. I was nearly ready to head back home but someone behind me kept saying one more cast, well who was I to argue.

A small school passed my way and I had a little bit of fun for a short time, I got three in a row then picked up a few straglers before I left. No whoppers this time mostly around the 40cm mark. All on 25gm slugs of diff colours.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

av size [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Pictureooo_002.jpg

post-1453-144598469824_thumb.jpg

Tacklebox for years now I have used a 6 to 10lb med rod with a stradic 2500 or sol 3000 spooled with 10lb pink fireline with 14lb nitlon leader, I only know how to tie 4 knots 2 of which i use for fishing. Line to leader uni to uni, slugs and s/baits blood knot

Tur82 thats why I am trying to loose weight too many donuts

Archived