Summer is coming!!

Jordan

Hello my brisbane fishing brethren,

it has been some time since my last post, however last night i was laying in bed( Where is this going!!??) and thought gee whizza its hot!!

Summer is once again on its way!!!

This inspired all sorts of thoughts of Pelagics, Sharks, Mud Crabs and all the other critters that come out in the warmer months.

Needless to say im very excited!!

Im thinking about getting a hobie revo and doing alot of trolling around wello/bribie/hells gates and eventual HERVEY BAY once again. see if i can troll up some monsters of the deep...

What plan of attack do you guys have for the up and coming warmer months?

Jordan wrote:

it has been some time since my last post, however last night i was laying in bed( Where is this going!!??) and thought gee whizza its hot!!

You're kidding?? I was still under a sheet, another blanket and a feather dowl doona

It has warmed but it's certainly not hot:) I can't wait for it to warm up another 10 degrees during the day :woohoo:

Mate If you get a hobie revo, you could join us in a search for Dollies (Mahi-Mahi) and maybe marlin if you want :) I'm sure some trips for big spaniards will be on the cards as well :)

LOL henry, thats totally the response i expected from you hahahaha

yea Terry they are the sorts of trips im talking about. out wide somewhere chasing the bigger things, and even in the creeks and stuff like dan said.

Everything seems to be so much more active in summer!

Like Dan, I'm planing on hitting the Jacks in a BIG way;)

I'll be after a Cod or 2 also. Ohh who am I kidding:dry: I'll be targeting anything that will bite my SP or Lure:P :laugh:

I'm starting to get a really bad itch to catch a Barra:blush:

Soooooo many targets, not enough lures:laugh: :laugh:

Good luck with them mate

Jayson

Definately will be putting alot of time and km's in on the water in the outfitter targeting jacks cods and wild bass this summer.

Might even head up to Roys Rd over the next day or 2 and have a peddle around and see whats doing, it's suppose to be 28degree's tomorrow so that might stir things up a bit.

Heath

Yep... get a jack, being landbased in brissy makes it a big challange..

A decant bream pb, preferbly on hb. Have a few good sessions on bream on the surface and some trevs/queenies. Thready on lure would be nice to. Oh and a eastury cod over 45cm on lure.. hmm and a decant flatty pb. Hopefully i can do atleast one of those o.O

Few things I want to catch

- marlin

- big toga

- a better pb wild bass

- Mangrove Jack

- 1m+ barra (also barra on a frog)

- big bull shark

- more fish on surface

- also get a few freinds big fish

- also a few other big offshore fish

- also get a placing in the bream team final

Summer is gona be good :woohoo:

Beefa wrote:

Definately will be putting alot of time and km's in on the water in the outfitter targeting jacks cods and wild bass this summer.

Might even head up to Roys Rd over the next day or 2 and have a peddle around and see whats doing, it's suppose to be 28degree's tomorrow so that might stir things up a bit.

Heath

Mate if your planning on hitting My stomping ground Ill post up a couple of google earth piccys with some nice spots in coochin that hold jacks and cod as well as Trevally and the occasional Jew :):)

Lee

benno573 wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
Probably get mega wasted in the heat, chat to some random ladies... get some fishing in :) I call it the summer "tag and release" program :):P Who's coming with me?? WOOT for summer.

i'm in!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::lol: I knew I could rely on you Benno. We really should head out for a drink sometime.

planetfonz wrote:

yeah i'll add snapper to my list to seeing as history has proven me totally incapable of catching a jack. even a small one..

I hear ya there:( Tried heaps last summer, only got one hit from a suspect Jack:( I'll be hittin up a few places for Cod, Trevally and Jacks;)

Will also try and target some Mackerel (if they remember where the bay is this year:dry:) and some Tuna:)

Do$tylz wrote:

benno573 wrote:
Do$tylz wrote:
Probably get mega wasted in the heat, chat to some random ladies... get some fishing in :) I call it the summer "tag and release" program :):P Who's coming with me?? WOOT for summer.

i'm in!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::lol: I knew I could rely on you Benno. We really should head out for a drink sometime.

i like to call drinking days weekdays! :silly:

Archived