brisbane trip-- got a jew

ando_04

Hey you blokes who like to hide your locations need to have a bit of a play with your camera, you can usually set the F stop so the back ground is totally blurry, while the subject is crystal clear, makes for a nice artsy fartsy shot, and saves on the photoshop effort!

Nice fish by the way!

planetfonz wrote:

yeah not a bad effort.. i for one vote for the end of blacked out pics.. might just be your skills catch them for u as opposed to the location..

I herd a wisper that it's in the AFO rules.:huh:

But I also know for a fact that certain BANNED members (NOT Kev, he has his own spots) still read these posts and smash the hell out of other peoples finds.

Sorry about the Rant:blush:

Fantastic fish Ando:woohoo: , Would have been a hell of a fight on lite gear. Ya got some skills dude, no doubt about it! ;)

Great job!!!

Jayson

ando_04 wrote:

cheerw gus, i guess if you dont let people black out pics they wont post at all.

hows the new job going mate

only the people who think its the location and not thier skill being the reason for thier catch will not post.. you can even lay them on the ground and take a pic. I agree with angus makes for a shit pic.. Funny thing is most people that would black out thier pic would have got onto many of thier spots from reading the forums.

Great catch, done well on light gear.

Dont want to flame u dude.. but it makes sense to me.. u know exactly what im saying.. and in the last week alone i have 2 salmon posts bot with pix and locations.. look at monster salmon and saturday morning salmon salmon salmon.. If the only reason ur putting up your post is to brag and not be a part of the fishing community that is going on here u should get a brag mat.

Nitris wrote:

ando_04 wrote:
cheerw gus, i guess if you dont let people black out pics they wont post at all.

only the people who think its the location and not thier skill being the reason for thier catch will not post.. you can even lay them on the ground and take a pic. I agree with angus makes for a shit pic.. Funny thing is most people that would black out thier pic would have got onto many of thier spots from reading the forums.

that dose not really make any sence ?

but what i have found, is that people who bitch about people blacking out the back ground dont catch any good fish themself (no offence) if you do

Silver rex that is freakin awesome job! It looks better then my paint shop chop shop would turn out! LoL

Nice job there ando. Very healthy looking fish. And nice to see a smile(kinda) on your dial in a photo. Must be the beautiful qld weather!Although i also dont like the black, prefer Silvers back ground. but then you do catch more and better fish then me....

ando_04 wrote:

Nitris wrote:
ando_04 wrote:

but what i have found, is that people who bitch about people blacking out the back ground dont catch any good fish themself (no offence) if you do

well its moreso a public forum.. theres a wealth of info here to pick up and add to.. there wasnt really an addition to that wealth of info with your blackened image.. and yeah it woulda been better with no pic at all unless the jew had arms or something..

ando_04 wrote:

Nitris wrote:
ando_04 wrote:

I dont want to flame u. But u know exactly what im saying.. if the only reason ur on this public from is to brag, get a brag matt!! and in the last week alone i have posted pic's one being called "big salmon" and other being "saturday morning salmon salmon salmon". remember it is a public forum and u cant tell me u have not got decent help from this website.. remember were all on the same team.... i guess unless ur from New south wales or something like that. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

river fire was a few weeks ago. did it take u that long to black out ur pic?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=136274&catid=10
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=137744&catid=10

Hi everyone im am your newest member. is this where i make this post???dunno.i moved from nq about 18 months ago and are just beggining on the southern scene and my i have a lot to learn. i have a boat and think im going to focus on the river. i caught a 32cm grunter a while back, wondering if i was lucky or they can effectivly be targeted in the river.also can you catch big jew in the river i have never landed one before and are hell keen. going fishin 2moorow in the boat i think wat section of the river is fishing best at the moment and for wat? thanks hope this reaches you all!!! chandler

G'day chandler, what part of the river are you thinking about fishing? I haven't fished it much by boat, so can't help you too much, but the rockwall at the mouth is usually productive, and if the swell is small you can duck out to mud island or just into the bay around the beacons.

You're probably best off creating a new post in the going fishing section. If you're up for some company and somebody to blame for no fish I'm on holidays at the moment so could probably join you if your boat will fit me in.

Nitris wrote:

ando_04 wrote:
Nitris wrote:
ando_04 wrote:

I dont want to flame u. But u know exactly what im saying.. if the only reason ur on this public from is to brag, get a brag matt!! and in the last week alone i have posted pic's one being called "big salmon" and other being "saturday morning salmon salmon salmon". remember it is a public forum and u cant tell me u have not got decent help from this website.. remember were all on the same team.... i guess unless ur from New south wales or something like that. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

river fire was a few weeks ago. did it take u that long to black out ur pic?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=136274&catid=10
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=137744&catid=10

Sorry mate, i didnt have a clue what you were saying. Bloddy hell, first ever pic i have blacked out, and have never copped so much shit. I belvie i have been more them helpfull on this site telling people were the fish are.

i guess you guys wouldnt even know about threadys and bretts if it wasent for troy jordan and I.

honselty i hope your spot gets flogged

i have to agree with ando here

he has given alot of people alot of help, posts a blacked out pic and gets flamed

would you rather not see the sorta fish the river produces?

because if thats the case, just say so and i wont post any more pics

i didnt get a flaming like this when i posted up my jew a while ago

fair go guys

Nice fish matt, bloody stonking fish

go megabass hahaha

fishyman wrote:

i have to agree with ando here

he has given alot of people alot of help, posts a blacked out pic and gets flamed

would you rather not see the sorta fish the river produces?

because if thats the case, just say so and i wont post any more pics

i didnt get a flaming like this when i posted up my jew a while ago

fair go guys

Nice fish matt, bloody stonking fish

go megabass hahaha

cheers man, i guess the newer members need to learn some respect

planetfonz wrote:

yeah boys thats fair enough - point taken and i'm ignoring the respect thing

LoL i didnt c that respect remark when i made last post.... im also chosing to ignore that too..

im sorry are u claiming to be the first person to think of thorwing live baits etc along that stretch, I may have not been on the forum as long as u but ive probably been fishing alot longer then u ( judging on how old u look in ur pix). We have caught salmon all up the river to kookaburra park and was doing it long b4 i was on this forum. U salmon god u.. :lol: if i was to have any respect for u its been blanked out in the backbround.

but it is ur choice to do what u like to ur pix.. this thread is getting old fast.. nice fish once again..

Of all the people to get grilled on blacking out their picture, I don't think it was a personal stab at you ando.

But really everyone... one way or another who gives a rats if they're blacked out. He could just be boring and not post about his catch... or he could post it with selected info. Each to his own and there are no rules about it.

Anyway.... well done again and hopefully this thread doesn't turn anybody off posting about their catches, blacked out pictures or not.

Archived