Gad

Nrl 2017

Titans 26 v Knights 34

it took the Knights the whole 2nd half to win, against a Titans outfit that played the full 2nd half with a one man bench. The Titans will not lose any fans by being over run in the final 8-10 minutes of the game.

Manly 18 v Bunnies 38

Once again it shows that Adam Reynolds is more of the key to Souths than Greg Inglis

Sharks 42 v Raiders 16

The Raiders were lucky to get 16

end of round 2

Tigers 2 v Panthers 36

What can one say... with out a converted penalty goal Tigers 0....

Dragons 16 v Eels 34

that score clearly shows how badly the Panthers played last week and next round may not be good for the Dragons either?

The sooner the NRL looks at the neck and head grappling, that`s used as major tackling tactic by some, and class it as 'attacking the head' of an opposing player, the better for the game. There was a lot of animosity built up with the Qlders of one side against Qlders of the other side last night, said a lot about winning at all costs.

Please login or register to see this quote.

My neutral eye agrees. Atrocious reffing. It was as much about the penalties not blown as it was about the dud ones that were.

In the end I think the Storm deserved the slim. They were able to dominate possession and prevent the Broncos attack from making hay.

Agree fellas, cracking match though. Being a fishing forum, as much as I love my league, I rarely sit with my eyes glued to the screen and instead surf the forum while half watching unless something interesting is happening. Last night I watched the whole second half with no computer on my lap :)

They definitely need to crack down on the rubbish in the ruck. And as much as I'm a huge Billy Slater fan, is it just me or was he a law unto himself last night. Every time a player dared touch him he'd lash out at them, and how they just let him rough Boyd up and put his hands all over his head when he was trying to play the ball was blatantly Please login or register to see this link. !!!! Was the most 'anti-Storm' I've ever been last night!!  Got me fired up :)  Just made it worse that I'd tipped my team :no: Obviously we were very gallant in defeat and defence however our halves still need to work on consistently controlling a football game and putting teams under pressure. Hopefully having Benji breathing down their necks will get the best out of them CONSISTENTLY ....

Dogs 24  v  Warriors 12

Could Foran, even playing at his best get something out of a Warriors side :no:

Titans 26  v  Eels 14

I know Corey Norman has been a god send for the Eels, but even his absence can`t explain the crap the Eels produced tonight and that`s not taking anything away from a great Titans win

Bunnies 24  v  Knights 18

The Knights were more impressive in their loss than the Bunnies with their win.

Roosters 14  v  Panthers 12

I can`t see any Panthers getting fitted for a GF ring this year

Manly 28  v  Cowboys 8

Beat a side with or without their top players and it`s still a win.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hahaha, I'm a doggies fan and frequent The Kennel, I can assure you, that bunch of nut bags won't campaign to re-sign Des until they're holding that premiership. Biggest bunch of sad sack over-reactionists around. Dogs beat a very, VERY average warriors side. Good to get the points but wasn't particularly inspiring. 

Tigers sack Jason Taylor effective immediately

JASON Taylor has been sacked by Wests Tigers effective immediately, the club revealed in a statement today.

Tigers chairwoman Marina Go said the decision had not been easy.

“On behalf of everyone at Wests Tigers I’d like to thank Jason for his commitment and contribution to the club during his time as head coach,” she said.

Full story:  Please login or register to see this link.