My New Boat - 5m Quintrex

The Mad Hughesy

After many years of being without a boat...i finally have one again! I picked up this used Quintrex CoastRunner 500 with a 75 Merc on the back

Comes with a few goodies: rod holders, Bimini, Lowrance gps combo, Epirb, boat cover, waterproof LED lights on the trailer to name a few. Comes with everything needed to make a good fishing boat. Words cant express how excited i am to get back out into the bay again this summer. Watch this space for more reports

Over the years I've also been lucky enough to score deckie spots from various generous folks on this site. I plan to repay the favour for other fisho's

file1.thumb.jpeg.f75072097617c5b37c000e35b9d0eea4.jpegfile-2.thumb.jpeg.b6cf9e99994cfd075db3401a86153017.jpegfile-3.thumb.jpeg.f4b788d408d49f3db5078babdebe483c.jpeg

Great boat there champ! Look forward to the reports! I can't wait to get back to Brisvegas myself this summer. I am in Innisfail at present and the weather up here has been bloody awful for fishing. Can't get good weather when I am free to fish! Been out 6 or 7 times since April. 

Archived