Fishing Invite

Fishaman

G'Day all

A couple of times a year I organise a "Flatty Forage" on another fishing site. It's just a bit of fun for a bunch of blokes to get together for a fish and a chin wag. I thought I'd extend the invite out to you lot too. So details as per below

Let me know if you are interested and as there is a BBQ after what you might want to bring (eg. sauce, bread/rolls, salad, onions) I have a bbq and tools and sausages organised.

Venue: 
All anglers meet at Bells Creek Road Boat ramp. Fish anywhere you like in the passage. 

196 Esplanade, Golden Beach 4551 

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/-...b1!4m2!4m1!3e0

Date and Time: 
Saturday 9th September

Depart the Ramp at 6am. Lines in the water as soon as you hit your spot. Lines back in at noon. Make your way back to the ramp for a 12:30pm BBQ and presentation.

Rules: 
Each boat may have up to 2 anglers. The boat with the most total length of flathead (cumulative) wins. (ie one 80cm fish beats two 35cm fish). Only fishing lines may be used. Bait or artificial is fine.

All flathead must be measured and photographed on a brag mat with a token that will be handed out on the day.

Smack talk is mandatory.

Entry Fee: Entry fee is one packet of plastics or one hardbody lure.

Prizes: 
The Angler with the biggest Flathead gets first choice of the prize pool whereby they are entitled to 1 of the entrance fee lures/plastics. The remaining prize pool goes to the boat with the winning total length.

This is a fun day where we get to catch up so please ensure you compete in that spirit. Last one was well attended and fun. 

Please indicate what you will bring as far as BBQ / refreshments.

Any questions list em below.

Entry is at participants risk. The organiser and this site take no responsibility for injury or damage blah blah blah

Archived