My Classic

Tim a

What happened in my classic.

Day 1. Fished live baits at comslie all day. Bait used was mullet. All I got was a pike eel. about 70 cm. Bloody ugly things aren't they!

Day 2. Was a late start due to sporting commitments so I was at bretts at 4ish in the arvo. Was jack all bait around and the party boats just kept coming and coming and coming. I only had my baits out for 45 mins before another boat came back. VERY ANNOYING!

Day 3. YAY finally a lure only day. Found Troy and Matt at bretts they already had a nice bream in the bag and thought it would do. Before I said anything to Troy he had a fish. A nice just legal Bream. The fish slowed and I dropped a fish or two on hbs. We moved a little and I scored two nice little estuary cods. My first saltwater fish on hb. I was pretty happy but wanted something to show at the weigh in. We moved around a bit more without anymore luck while on the way back I got a 25cm bream on a soft plastic.

In the end I still won a prize a lucky door of a reel. Not a bad reel infact. Shame I don't need a reel as I just got one. Any body need a new reel for junior sp or hb work? Contact me.

I really liked the comp and a big thanks to Angus and all the others that made it a success!

Tim

Archived