Woops - Busted

Brian D

The other day my assistant gave me a pile of junk mail fishing brochures - but I said no (usnig my great will power) and threw em in the bin.:P

At about 4pm she left for the day and I went straight to the bin:evil:

Brochures in hand I intended to read them at home and discuss my future purchases with my minister for war and finance (wifie) but instead of going straight home I found myself at the tackle store.:blush:

10 mins later I leave the store some $500 down and a new fishing rod/ reel combo and electric motor in the car.

No worries - wife wont be home so I'll stick it in the back shed and soften the blow with time.:S

Woops - she's home:ohmy:

no worries I'll park round the side and move the motor later.

\"Hi Dear, I'm home-how's your day\"? Good - yeap good.

\"Sweetie\" she says with a stern look - we are going to Daughter place for dinner - it's her boy friends birthday.

\"OK\" I say \"but we'll need to take the other car cause I got no petrol\"

(quick thinking - good one - too quick - your a star):P

\"No\" she reply's \"The other daughter is taking that car - we have to use yours\" :( OH Shit I'm stuffed now.:blush: :S :pinch:

20 mins of heart palpitations and sweating beads of blood while she gets ready and I finally get the guts to say \"Dear I done something bad\" - she looks at me puzzled cause I don't do things bad.

I say \"well not bad but I bought something.\" She says sharply \"what\".

I reply \"something for fishing\"

\"I know for fishing stupid but what\"? she says

Sheepishly I say \"an electric motor\" waiting for the bashing

Surprise to me she says - \"that's ok I was going to buy you one for your birthday\":kiss:

Wahoooooo - you bloody beauty - now all I gotta do is figure out how to tell her about the rod and reel.:)

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/12/06 16:32

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2006/12/06 16:34

Archived